A coordinated treatment plan to reconstruct your beautiful smile
When you come to your appointment, we’ll work with you and answer all of your questions to help you decide if a full mouth reconstruction is right for you.
What is a full mouth reconstruction?
With full mouth reconstruction, we’ll examine your smile to develop a full understanding of the state of your oral health. From there, we’ll work with you to develop a coordinated treatment plan that fixes all of the dental problems in a cohesive way. This will ensure that every treatment complements one another and your smile is put in the best position to succeed in the future.
Who is a good candidate for full mouth reconstruction?
- Multiple missing or severely decayed teeth
- Patients looking to replace their dentures with implant treatment
- A physical trauma that has damaged most of the teeth in a mouth
- Severe wear is present due to bruxism
Better smiles through advanced technology
Thanks to our CBCT 3D imaging technology, Dr. Jackson can precisely visualize any health conditions you’re experiencing and develop a personalized full mouth reconstruction for you. This advanced technology provides efficient care, better experiences, and long-lasting results.
What to expect
- We work with you to carefully outline every step of your treatment so you feel confident in the process
- Using 3D imaging technology, we’ll visualize the state of your oral health and work with you to develop a treatment plan that works for you
- We’ll schedule treatment either all immediately or over time to help you reach your goals
- We’re always here to answer your questions and help you throughout the entire process
Dr. Jackson answers your most common questions about full mouth reconstructions
How do full mouth reconstructions work?
No matter what you need, you can feel good knowing that all treatment will take place at our Jackson dentist’s office.
A primary benefit of full mouth reconstructions is that we are able to plot out your treatment with the big picture in mind. This ensures every treatment complements one another on a timeline that works for you.
What treatments are common with full mouth reconstructions?
- Dental implants
- Teeth whitening
- Root canals
- Much more
- The Jackson Family Dental approach to care
- Hear from our patients
The Jackson Family Dental approach to care
Warm & welcoming staff
100% personalized care
Schedule your visit
Our Liberty office
Kansas City, MO 64157
Jackson Family Dental is conveniently located right off of Route 152. Enjoy our spa-like atmosphere and family-friendly approach. We look forward to seeing you!